IECEU (Improving the Effectiveness of Capabilities in EU Conflict Prevention) and WOSCAP (Whole of Society Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding) are organising their final conference together on 8 November 2017 in Brussels, with the purpose of bringing together all relevant stakeholders and end-users in the field of the European Union’s conflict prevention and peacebuilding efforts.
The conference will specifically focus on:
- Main aspects of conflict prevention
- Integrated approach
- Effectiveness of EU missions and operations
- Potential for pooling and sharing in CSDP
- Civil-military cooperation in CSDP
- Inclusivity, local ownership and civil society perspectives in peacebuilding.
More info and the registration: http://www.ieceu-project.com/?page_id=3082
The conference programme: http://www.ieceu-project.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/IECEU-WOSCAP-Final-Conference-Programme.pdf